Your privacy is important to LTC Networking Limited, so we have created this policy to explain how we process your personal information.
This Statement of Privacy and Security outlines what types of data we collect, how we use it, and how we protect personal information collected by our products, services, applications (apps), software and other devices.The LTC Networking Limited company that controls your personal data will vary depending on your relationship with us (whether it be as a customer, partner, contractor or any other relevant relationship).
If you are using our products with our websites, then the LTCofficial website Privacy Statement also applies.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- HOW WE USE INFORMATION
- SHARING AND DISCLOSING INFORMATION
- CONTROLLING AND ACCESSING INFORMATION
- DATA SECURITY
- HOW WE STORE AND PROCESS INFORMATION
- ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
- CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
- LTC Networking Limited Products
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect data in a variety of ways to improve our products and services:
Information you provide to us
This includes information you provide when you register and set up new products, download software, post on online platforms like forums or communities, respond to a survey, or enter a contest.
Information from the use of products and services
When you use products and services, data may be sent to us such as your hardware model, firmware and operating system version, unique device identifiers and IP address/location information. Other times, subject to applicable law and your consent where it is required, we may collect data based on your activities including your settings and configurations, usage data, and crash or error data.
The data we receive depends on the products, features and services you use, events in which you may participate, and other interactions you may have with us. This data can include the following:
- Name and contact data– data like your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
- Credentials– passwords, hints, and information used for authentication and account access.
- Demographic data– data like your age, gender, country, and preferred language.
- Payment data– data needed to process your order if you make purchases through a LTCofficial website, like your shipping address, products ordered, and contact information. When you buy digital products we process payment data such as the value of transaction, what subscriptions you purchased and, if applicable, your Paypal, WeChat, AliPay or Stripe ID. We do not collect payment or credit card numbers.
Usage data– data about how you and your device interact with us and our products, like:
- product use data– the features you use, actions you take, and activities you perform, like. button presses, interactions with an app, or time spent listening to a speaker;
- device data– data about your device and the network you use to connect to our products, including the operating systems and other software on your device, device identifiers, and regional and language settings;
- other product data– information from other devices and software, like. stereo, home automation, and television product information, cable provider information;
- error reports and performance data– the type or severity of the problem, details of the software or hardware related to an error, the contents of files you were using when an error occurred, and data about other software on your device; and
- support data– information about you and your hardware, software, and details about the incident, authentication data, your communications with us, data about the machine and the application you were using, and system, registry, and configuration data.
- Interests and favorites– your music preferences, programmed activities or routines, channels and radio stations, and services you use.
- Contacts and relationships– contacts and relationships if you use a product that supports multi-user, community and sharing functionality.
- LTCofficial WebsiteAccounts (Guest and Fn ID) – there are different options available to create an account, depending on the product or service and your choice. You may decide not to create an account, but provide details as a guest. In this case, we may only collect limited information, such as your name, email address and shipping address. You may decide to create a personal LTCofficial Website Accounts is not the same with Fn ID. Fn ID will only for using in Fn software. In this case, we may also collect information such as your name, email address, shipping address and it will optimize your experience. For example, it may enable improved personalization and allow you to save and recall settings, configurations, and history. We will assign a unique ID number to your account and information. When you sign into your account, we may collect information about your session, including a record of your sign-in, date and time, the product you signed into, the number assigned to your account, and a unique identifier assigned to your device, your IP address, your operating system and browser version. In general, when you sign into your account, you will stay signed in until you sign out.
- Social Logins– when you use a third party service such as Apple, Facebook, Google or Twitch to log in, we process the personal data that you have agreed to share via the third party platform in question. Please review the privacy notices presented to you by these third party services when linking your accounts for details on the information LTC Networking Limited
- Location data– some products use location data for purposes like time/date and language preferences or for the purpose of legal compliance. Data we may collect about your location can be either precise or imprecise. Precise location data can be your home or work address information or Global Position System data, which we may collect when you enable location-based products or features. Imprecise location data may include a location derived from your Wi-Fi or IP address or data that indicates where you are located with less precision, like a city or region.
- Content– we may collect information about the content of your files and communications when necessary to provide you with the products you use. We also may collect the content of messages you send to us, like feedback and product reviews you write, or questions and information you provide for customer support. When you contact us, phone conversations or chat sessions with representatives may be monitored and recorded subject to applicable law and your consent where it is required.
Product tester data
When you sign up to become a LTC Networking Limited product or service tester, we may collect information about you. We use this data to invite you to become a tester, and we use your feedback to develop and improve our products and services.
Examples of the information we collect includes:
- the categories of products and services you are interested in;
- information in your product tester application;
- your testing activity, product data, device data, and diagnostic data;
- video and/or audio recordings if they were part of the testing you participated in;
- shipment/fulfillment data; and
- your feedback and review about the tested products and services.
Unless otherwise communicated to you when you sign up for our testing program, we process this data for the purpose of entering into or performing the contract between you and LTC Networking Limited.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use the data we collect:
- to operate our business and provide, improve, and personalize our products and services, and
- to send communications, including promotions, account information, security updates, and product information.
We may analyze this data, including your personal information, to give you a more seamless, consistent, and personalized experience. We will always do so subject to applicable law and your consent where it’s required.
Providing and improving our products and services
We use data to provide and improve our products and to perform essential operations. This includes operating and using the products, maintaining and improving their performance, and using data to research, develop new features, and provide customer support. Example uses include:
Providing the Product or Service
We use data to ensure our products operate as intended and expected. Our products may have personalized features and recommendations that enhance your productivity and enjoyment, and tailor your experiences based on your activities, interests, and location.
We use data to diagnose product problems, repair customers' devices, and provide other customer care and support services.
Product Activation and Registration
We use device and application version, location, and unique device, network and identifiers and other data to activate and register products.
We use data to improve our products, add new features or capabilities, report errors, improve security, determine what new features to prioritize, and improve efficiency.
Security, Safety and Dispute Resolution
We use data to protect the security and safety of our products and our users, to detect and prevent fraud, and to resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. For example, we may use data to determine which products need security patches or analyze patterns in data that allow us to develop new security features.
We may use pseudonymous and aggregated data to create statistics and analysis. For example, financial and product reports are created to analyze performance in a given sector or region.
We may contact you by email or other means to inform you when a subscription is ending or to let you know when security updates are available.
SHARING AND DISCLOSING INFORMATION
We do not sell your personal data.
We may share your personal data with your consent or to complete a transaction or provide a product or service you requested or authorized. We also share personal data among our controlled affiliates and subsidiaries for the purposes described in this policy and when required by law.
We may share personal data with vendors or agents working on our behalf for the purposes described in this statement. For example, companies hired to provide customer service support or assist in protecting and securing our systems and services may need access to personal data to provide those functions.
These companies must abide by our data protection and security requirements and are not allowed to use personal data they receive from us for any other purpose. We may also disclose personal data to another company if we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business. This may include any organization involved in a merger, transfer, or sale of our assets or business.
Finally, we will access, transfer, disclose, and preserve personal data, including your content, when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to:
- comply with law or respond to a legal process, like law enforcement or other government agencies;
- protect our customers, for example, to prevent spam or attempts to defraud our users, or to help prevent loss of life or serious injury;
- maintain the security of our products, including to prevent or stop an attack on our systems or networks; and
- protect your or our legal rights or as required by law or orders from a court or government agency.
Information provided by you to third parties
We are not responsible for information provided by you to third parties, and that information is not subject to this policy. You assume all privacy, security, and other risks with providing information, including personal information, to third parties. To understand the privacy protections from third parties, you should refer to their privacy policies, if any.
CONTROLLING AND ACCESSING INFORMATION
You can direct us to update, delete, or deactivate certain information pertaining to you. You can also request that we remove your personal information from the blog, community forums, or other public areas within our control. If we cannot remove certain personal information, we will let you know why.
You can request us to unsubscribe by email to email@example.com . We try to respond to requests to review information we have on file within 30 days of receiving a request.
You can “opt-out” of having your personal information used for certain purposes whenever we ask for this information. If you have questions, comments or would like to make a request about your data or our privacy statement or data practices, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with our response, you can refer your privacy complaint or dispute to the state or national data protection authority in your jurisdiction.
We do not knowingly collect or maintain information about persons under 13 years of age. If we learn that information about persons under 13 years of age has been collected on or through LTCofficial Websites, we will take appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 years of age who has registered for an account or service on our sites, please contact us using the contact information below to have that child’s account or service terminated and personal information deleted.
We are committed to the protection of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures, including TLS encryption, to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
HOW WE STORE AND PROCESS INFORMATION
We will retain your personal data for as long as:
- you use our products or services;
- your account is active;
- needed to provide you services;
- we are legally required to;
- to resolve disputes; and
- to enforce our agreements.
Personal data that is no longer required to be retained will be deleted at regular intervals.
Personal information collected by us may be stored and processed in the United States or in any other country we or our affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
We take steps to ensure that the data we collect is processed as described in this statement and according to the law wherever the data is located.
ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, California residents have specific rights around LTC Networking Limited's collection, use, and sharing of their personal information. We do not sell your personal information, and we will not do so in the future without providing you with notice and an opportunity to opt-out of that sale.
LTC Networking Limited collects and uses various types of personal information when you use its products and services, which are described within the LTC Networking Limited Product and Web Privacy Policies.
LTC Networking Limited shares personal data with third parties for business purposes. Specifically, here are the seven categories of activities for which we share data for business purposes:
- Debugging and Technical Troubleshooting
- Short term, transient use (no personal information disclosed to third party and is not used to build profiles)
- Performing Services
- Internal Research
- Testing or Product/Service Improvement
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to request to know what personal information has been collected about you, and to access that information. You also have the right to request that we delete your personal information, though exceptions under the CCPA may allow us to retain and use certain personal information.
You can learn more about how to submit a data rights request through contact details located within this policy. You may also send your request by email to email@example.com. An agent may submit a request on your behalf, but you must provide proof that the agent is authorized to do so by providing the agent with a signed letter giving permission to submit a request on your behalf and you must confirm that authorization directly with us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not deny you goods or services, charge different prices or rates, or provide a different service level for exercising your privacy rights. However, we may offer certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, discounts or quality levels. Any incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and will only be collected or processed with your consent.
California’s Shine the Light Law
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for the purpose of directly marketing their goods or services to you unless you request it.
LTC Networking Limited Gaming Products
LTC Networking Limited Custom Experience
Fn software allows you to easily configure devices and create commands and macros for games and other applications. Adding other information about your PC, operating system, games and applications and any specific settings you adjust as part of setting up your product improves your experience. We also use this data to enhance the security and stability of our products.
If you opt-in to data analytics collection, when you use Fn, our servers automatically receive and record information about the use of your product, including:
- location information and IP address;
- data about when you access Fnfeatures, such as adjusting DPI, lighting or control configuration;
- data related to the discovery of devices you connect, like a new LTC Networking LimitedG mouse or keyboard;
- other device and system activity including feature usage, performance metrics, errors, crash data, etc.; and
- there is a separate opt-in for submitting error logs to LTC Networking Limited. If you opt in, anonymous crash related data will automatically (and manually based on user input) be sent to us for troubleshooting purposes.
LTC Networking Limited Fn Community
When you create an account for the Fn community, we collect information like your name, email address, country of residence, and security question responses. Accessing the Fn community gives you access to features including:
- downloading profiles, lighting, and other settings from the Community Library;
- uploading your profiles and effects to share with the community, or for personal storage. You can remove any shared item at any time; and
- a personal profile that others in the community can view. You control what is shared in your profile.
You can unsubscribe or delete your Fn account at any time.
Liminal Collective Community
Liminal Collective Community is a digital community platform whereby you can: connect with new collaborators, discuss human performance topics, share human performance content, find or run events, and set up or run projects. If you register as a member, either via the website and/or the mobile app, LTC Networking Limited will request you to complete your profile at the time of registration including information such as your name, email address, location and topic interests.
Once you are a registered member, our servers automatically record your engagement, the content you post and our email performance. You can make changes to your profile at any time and set up your profile to choose what information you would like to be visible or not to other members of the community. You may also choose to opt-in for marketing.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
We will occasionally update this Statement. If there are material changes to this Statement or in how we will use your personal information, we will prominently post the changes before making them.
We will not make any changes that are less protective of your personal information collected in the past without your consent.
We encourage you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
Thank you for your interest in LTC Networking Limited and our products and services.